On 19 juil, 23:15, jay <jay.gin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Where do you see the automatic removal of handlers? There's nothing
> when a widget is unloaded, and I can't find anything that would do any
> cleanup.  Maybe there's some code somewhere to do cleanup as the app
> is shutting down?

onDetach calls setEventListener(getElement(), null) which is enough to
mitigate memory leaks:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/DomEventsAndMemoryLeaks
And on "window.onunload", all RootPanels and wrap()ed widgets are
detached, so their onDetach method is called (which recursively detach
their children).