Hi,

I am going to develop a new travel portal for online flight ticket
booking services. I would use gwt 2.0 with uibinder. My concern is the
speed of the application. I would be searching multiple airlines data
and then display in my portal. So the web service call / assync call
back should be very very fast. Kindly suggest the best practices
relevent to my need. Also let me know which 3rd party components
framework would be better to use and book available for gwt 2.0 to
have deep knowledge.

Thanks
Deepak