Ok that's more clear now.

I totally agree that not all presenters have to be an activity.
Thus, there is something missing in the "MVP" class provided by GWT 2.1
since it does not allow us to fully use MVP in this case. It would be great
to get at least a tiny interface for this in future release of GWT.

I discovered with your great post that Activity were not necesserely
Presenters. I think that I will have to think again about the concept behind
activity because altough it seems simple, I think that I do not really get
the advantages of using all those layers and what are the real different
between Activity and Presenter (excepts name).

Thanks Tomas.

Nicolas.