Hi Mauro

Your example is turning out to be very helpful.

I ran into one issue I thought I might communicate to you.

When you click the  "Mail activites" button, and then select the first
entry of the mail list (i.e., viva...@seddiamlorem.ca) the details are
populated in "Mail Details". Similary if you select the second entry
of the mail list (i.e., fauci...@sit.com) the corresponding details
are populated in "Mail Details" .  The urls for the above two events
are  http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#mail:1   and
http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#mail:2  respectively . So
far so good.

When you hit the back button now , the url is changed from
http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#mail:2  to
http://95.110.143.4/layoutmvp/layoutmvp.html#mail:1 and the contents
of "Mail Details" change as well. But, the selected email on the
list(highlighted with blue background) is not changing from the second
entry to the first entry.

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.