Hi,

In My application , User is presented with Login page. Once his login
is sucessful , He is transfered to another page (with History token
mechanism). This is kind of main page of the application where he does
all his work. On sucessful login , we are maintainng some user
specific data in static variables of GWT (which in truns will be Java
Script ). Also we are maintainng History tokens in our application.

My question is very simple -> How I can , have some code which will
stop the refresh of browser and keep the user on the same page. I have
seen in gmail. Even if you refresh, you are kept on the same page.

Let me know if case of any futher question.

Thanks , Niraj.