I'm stumped. A number of the GWT widgets don't show up correctly in my
GWT Designer design window or the preview window. As an example, the
code below produces a very small black dot in the design window and
nothing shows up in the preview window. The odd thing is, the same
thing works as expected for me on my computer at home. Both at home at
work I'm using the same versions of stuff (see below) with one
exception. At home I use Windows 7 and at work Windows XP. Wouldn't
think that that would make a difference. I've tried installing a fresh
version of Eclipse and using a new workspace - to no avail.

If anyone has a clue or has a trouble shooting suggestion, I'd love to
hear it. Thanks

Versions
Eclipse: Helios
GWT: 2.2

package foo.bar.client;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.HTML;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootLayoutPanel;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.SplitLayoutPanel;

public class GwtApp implements EntryPoint {

  public void onModuleLoad() {
    // Create a three-pane layout with splitters.
    SplitLayoutPanel p = new SplitLayoutPanel();
    p.addWest(new HTML("navigation"), 128);
    p.addNorth(new HTML("list"), 384);
    p.add(new HTML("details"));
    RootLayoutPanel rp = RootLayoutPanel.get();
    rp.add(p);