> If you want to pass an "authentication token" on each request, then the
> RequestTransport is the way to go on the client-side.
>
> Have a look
> http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/browse/tags/2.1.1/samples/expenses/src/main/java/com/google/gwt/sample/gaerequest/
>  which
> is used in the Expenses sample.

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for all your valuable insight to the subject.
I am looking for some more explanation on the above. If I understood
correctly, we can implement separate page for login and a separate page
where the gwt app resides. Once the user is authenticated from login page,
we have the "security token", but how to communicate the token obtained from
the login page to the gwt app so that we can put the token in the
RequestTransport and initialize the RequestFactory.