You could use the Command pattern as with GWT-RPC using a ValueProxy as the
command object, but I'm not sure what you'd gain by it as you'd lose all the
RF functionality related to entities. As it currently stands, you would need
to modify the RF transport protocol, perhaps with a ServiceLayerDecorator.
Are you convinced that the token needs to be part of the payload vs. request
header? It's much easier to modify the header by extending
DefaultRequestTransport as Thomas has pointed out elsewhere.

/dmc

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 7:34 PM, veenatic <praveen.bit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Jeff,
> With RPC, this way is understood. Similarily, I have some idea with
> RequestFactory also like
>
> requestFactory.serviceRequest().getAllEntities(clientSid);
>
> and on the server side, in getAllEntities(String clientSid) i can verify
> the same way you did.
>
> But this way is forcing me to put an extra parameter in all my business
> methods. I am sure there are other ways. Any Ideas?
> Obviously, the above approach is not that ugly.

David Chandler
Developer Programs Engineer, Google Web Toolkit
w: http://code.google.com/
b: http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/
t: @googledevtools