I am also looking for some recommendation for this.

I have read this link
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit-incubator/wiki/LoginSecurityFAQ and
also wanted to implement the security with RequestFactory. But as the
article suggests, the session id should be sent on the payload of the
request instead of the cookie approach.

The following questions come to my mind

1. Do we need to send the session id on each method on the RequestContext?
If so how do we validate this on the Server side?

2. Does servlet filter help in validating the session before every request?
I am not really sure how to get the RequestContext session id parameter from
the servlet filter . Is it even right thinking?