Hey Google GWT developers, could we get a response to this question please?
You've created this elaborate editors framework that lots of people are
trying to adopt, but there seems to be no way to secure it on the server
side.

Without any server-side checks, attackers are free to query, modify and
persist entities as they see fit. This is a really serious problem.

Maybe there is an obvious solution and I've been too dumb to find it. I've
looked through the documentation, examples and even the source and haven't
been able to solve this.  We'd all be happy to RTFM, if you could give us a
pointer.

Thanks!