On 5/17/2011 11:41 AM, Eric Clayberg wrote:
I woud suggest opening a bug and including a complete test case that
illustrates the exact problem you are having.

OK Eric I'll do that.

You might also turning off the "WindowBuilder>  GWT>  Builder>  Check
for 'client' classpath" preference...

http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/tools/gwtdesigner/preferences/gwt/preferences_builder.html
Sadly, I'm seeing this problem with Designer, and there doesn't seem to be such an option. The implication here is that I need to install the full Window Builder to be able to get around this problem?

Alan