Hi,

After renaming the server package, GWT designer now even hangs on
compiling the gwt-user.jar.

For example:

Validating newly compiled units
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/EventBus.java'
      [ERROR] Line 24: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.EventBus; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 28: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.HandlerRegistration; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 28: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>.Type<H>; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 48: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 68: Cannot cast from GwtEvent<capture#1-of ?> to
Event<?>
      [ERROR] Line 69: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.UmbrellaException; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 76: Cannot cast from GwtEvent<capture#3-of ?> to
Event<?>
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/
LegacyHandlerWrapper.java'
      [ERROR] Line 19: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.HandlerRegistration; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/
ResettableEventBus.java'
      [ERROR] Line 27: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.ResettableEventBus; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 49: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 49: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>.Type<H>; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 53: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.HandlerRegistration; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 59: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 68: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/
SimpleEventBus.java'
      [ERROR] Line 27: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.SimpleEventBus; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 32: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 32: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>.Type<H>; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 36: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.HandlerRegistration; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 42: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 51: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/
UmbrellaException.java'
      [ERROR] Line 24: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.UmbrellaException; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
   [ERROR] Errors in 'jar:file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/lib/
gwt-2.3.0/gwt-user.jar!/com/google/gwt/event/shared/testing/
CountingEventBus.java'
      [ERROR] Line 29: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.testing.CountingEventBus; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 41: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 41: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>.Type<H>; did you forget
to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 45: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.HandlerRegistration; did you
forget to inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 51: Cannot cast from GwtEvent.Type<H> to
Event.Type<H>
      [ERROR] Line 60: No source code is available for type
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.Event<H>; did you forget to
inherit a required module?
      [ERROR] Line 80: The method getCount(Event.Type<?>) in the type
CountingEventBus is not applicable for the arguments
(GwtEvent.Type<capture#5-of ?>)
   [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/src/nl/
presenter/weapp/client/boilerplate/placeExample/PlaceBaseMapper.java'
      [ERROR] Line 16: The method
getAnnotation(Class<PlaceBaseAnnounce>) is undefined for the type
Class<capture#1-of ? extends PlaceBaseMapper>
      [ERROR] Line 21: The method
getAnnotation(Class<PlaceBaseDefine>) is undefined for the type
Class<capture#2-of ? extends PlaceBase>
      [ERROR] Line 25: The method newInstance() is undefined for the
type Class<capture#3-of ? extends PlaceBase>
      [ERROR] Line 26: No source code is available for type
java.lang.InstantiationException; did you forget to inherit a required
module?
      [ERROR] Line 29: No source code is available for type
java.lang.IllegalAccessException; did you forget to inherit a required
module?
      [ERROR] Line 71: The method
getAnnotation(Class<PlaceBaseDefine>) is undefined for the type
Class<capture#5-of ? extends PlaceBase>
   [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/C:/Niels/eclipseWorkspace2/Goofur/src/nl/
presenter/weapp/shared/entity/HasReferences.java'
      [ERROR] Line 8: The import
nl.presenter.weapp.server.listener.HasReferencesListener cannot be
resolved

And, it also hangs on all annotations everywhere:
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
      [ERROR] Annotation error: expected class java.lang.Class, got
null
      [ERROR] Annotation error: cannot resolve
nl.presenter.weapp.client.mvp.place.PlaceProject$Tokenizer
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:575)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1408)
      [ERROR] Annotation error: expected class java.lang.Class, got
null
      [ERROR] Annotation error: cannot resolve
nl.presenter.weapp.client.mvp.place.PlaceSearch$Tokenizer

(and about 15 more like this, for all our Tokenizers)

Using the $hide$ does not seems to work by the way, before anyone
suggests that. It simply ignore it.

Thanks,
Baloe