Hello again Juan (and all :)),

In an attempt to solve this problem:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/96c0c1ce2af9d96d/16b856e4e130a711
I decided to implement one of my services as RPC instead of RF. Then,
I started having this Hibernate issue again. I remembered you had done
your filtering in RPC so I decided I was going to check your code
again to see what I could cop...I mean, inspire myself with. :D

Looking to your code I realized you had redefined a big chunk of GWT
code. One has to redefine all that classes if the only thing one wants
is to add filtering to each object being serialized? There's no other
easier way, like there's for RequestFactory with its
ServiceLayerDecorator? I don't feel comfortable with the idea of
redoing what's already done (and maintained!) by the GWT team.

Thank you all