On Sep 20, 2:43 am, Juan Pablo Gardella <gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> No because some classe that must extend is final. So you must hack in this
> way. But with you put this classes then you forgot problems. It works.

I'm not very comfortable with it. It means I would have to follow GWT
code updates, manage incompatibilities etc.
If that's the only way, then I think I will implement it on my DAO
layer. I know, I know, the DAO shouldn't care about the problems of
UI, but at least there I can use Hibernate metadata to navigate
through each entity and filter Hibernate proxies recursively.

Thanks!