Sowdri,

On Sep 20, 7:11 am, -sowdri- <sow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Finally I found that it was because of proxying that is done by hibernate. I
> finally solved it by using the @Proxy(lazy=false) annotation.

That will make hibernate load every relation annotated as such, what
may make your application load much more data than what it actually
needs.
Actually, I think everybody that's currently using OpenSessionInView
is already having such overhead issues. They are either not bothering
with it, or, most probably, not aware of it.
That's why I've opened an issue to GWT. The RequestFactory framework
should not navigate through entities which are not meant to be
transferred to the client (those that are not indicated by the with()
method).