Thanks for your comments.

The problem typing the hours/minutes has been hunting me for sometime, but
I simply cannot find a better way to do it. An alternative would be to
allow to type anything and then fix it when the widget loses focus, but I'm
not really happy about it either. Any behavior suggestion is welcome.

Regarding the mouse-wheel idea, I love it. I'll take a look and implement
it for the next version.