Hi,

At the moment we've a large scale application that reached a bottleneck at
DevMode startup time.
It takes ~120s to hit onModuleLoad() call and spends most of the time
generating and compiling GIN Injector ~85%.

Our best result was to target gwt-UnitCache to a virtual disk in RAM, this
speeded things up but still not under 90s to reach onModuleLoad().
Does exist any other way to improvide GIN processing without trying to
isolate groups of screens on their own GWT modules (by consequence smaller
GIN modules) and run only the one a developer is working on.
I think we could not reach an acceptable startup time (<20s) without it.

This only brings some small concerns about mantaining dev mode code only
(besides gwt.xml files), at least ActivityMapper, HistoryMapper and GIN
module to switch.

How do you tackle this issue on your large scale projects?