The startup time improved while breaking down into smaller parts,  but this
explode the number of source to maintain only related with dev env.

After a couple of tests it seems the environment has big impact, I'm using
a windows 7 machine and after a defrag startup time improved significantly
and are now more closer to the results in a Linux environment that it is
still faster then w7.