*The GWT community have been having many questions about the Future of GWT.
Questions like: Where is GWT going? How is GWT used today? What are the
challenges they are facing? What is the competition? Should I build my next
project with GWT?

When joining the GWT steering committee and deciding to include a full copy
of GWT into Vaadin 7 we had the same questions. In the end we stepped
forward and asked the GWT community. Now after 2 months of asking and
receiving responses to the dozens of questions we had from over over 1300
GWT users, we compiled all of this together and are proud to present you
with some answers in for of 30 page long report. We would like to thank
everyone who participated: You - the very active GWT community who
answered, GWT steering committee members and other GWT experts who helped
create the questions and analyze the answers, Vaadin team and David Booth
who coordinated the effort.

Enough talking, download your personal copy of The Future of GWT Report at:*
*
https://vaadin.com/gwt/report-2012

*