I hope that giving name/email for downloading the report is not a big deal.
If it is, just give a fake name and a temporary email address - we do not
mind :)

But because the 2nd part of the report (GWT wishlist) is not yet ready, one
might want to hold on to that temporary email for a while or so. We'll send
an update when the wishlist is online.

- Joonas