Hi,

Are we allowed to add bugs in the bugtracking in the middle of the
migration to gwtproject ?
I recently added a few and I hope that sometimes they will be sorted out.

My last one was a performance bottleneck on HTMLPanel with many widgets
being added
(due to the very inefficient WidgetCollection implementation).
https://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=8105

After looking at my reported bugs, I can see that most of my bug reports
never made it to being implemented or even accepted or rejected (one got
fixed quickly since I contributed the change)
I hope that the gwtproject will improve on this - it is a really
frustrating feeling and makes me wonder if I should stick on using GWT and
reorient to non google technologies instead (Axing Google Reader will
probably drive me over the edge if I don't find a decent alternative pretty
soon).

David