Andrew Mackenzie,

This is what I've acomplished so far:

- Created my entity class with JDO annotations.
- Created Endpoint class using GPE.
- Created Client Endpoint Libraries using GPE.
- Deployed to App Engine.
- Created an Android App, imported the necessary client libraries and I was
able to do basic CRUD operations on my datastore.

GREAT!

Now comes the GWT part. Here's what I've done.
First, I used my backend project with the APIs, created a simple HTML file
and used Google Cloud Endpoint support to Javascript to create and use some
CRUD operations. Succeed.

My next step was to copy my endpoint classes and libraries to my GWT
project and depploy it to my App Engine account.
I tested my Android App and had success with my crud operations.

But now comes the problem. I don't have access to my HTML file to make the
CRUD. I had to insert the Javascript code directly to my Java code of GWT.
And no matter what I tried, I simply didn't succeed.
Is there an easier way to do this? Because Google Cloud Endpoints supports
Javascript client. I know GWT is basically JS, however, it doesn't sound
that trivial to me.

Do you have any sample or tips?

Once again, thank you very much.