Based on the emails I found, and what is on babel, this is what I think
the modifiers should be.  The only difference from Babel is in the Billing
Diagnosis modifiers where I tried apply what was in the various emails.

Cerner had Inactive and Canceled modifiers for the Problem List Diagnosis
in one of the emails.  I¹m unsure if they need to be added or if they
could be mapped to the three modifiers from Epic.

For consistency, is there a preference for Principle vs Primary?  Does it
make a difference?

Modifier                                        Modifier Code           Clarity
Table

Billing Diagnosis
        Admit Diagnosis Principle               DX|BILL:ADMIT PRINCIPLE
HSP_ACCT_ADMIT_DX
        Admit Diagnosis Secondary               DX|BILL:ADMIT SECONDARY
HSP_ACCT_ADMIT_DX
        Discharge Diagnosis Principle           DX|BILL:PRINCIPAL
HSP_ACCT_DX_LIST
        Discharge Diagnosis Secondary           DX|BILL:SECONDARY
HSP_ACCT_DX_LIST
        Discharge Diagnosis Present on Admis..  DX|BILL:POA
HSP_ACCT_DX_LIST
Encounter Diagnosis
        Admit Encounter Diagnosis               DX|ENC:ADMIT
HSP_ADMIT_DIAGNOSIS
        Discharge Encounter Diagnosis           DX|ENC:DISCHARGE
HSP_DISCH_DIAGNOSIS
        Primary Encounter Diagnosis             DX|ENC:PRIMARY
PAT_ENC_DX
        Secondary Encounter Diagnosis           DX|ENC:SECONDARY
PAT_ENC_DX
        Medical History Diagnosis               DX:HISTORY
MEDICAL_HX
Order Diagnosis
        Order Medication Diagnosis              DX|ORDER:MED
ORDER_DX_MED
        Order Procedure Diagnosis               DX|ORDER:PROC
ORDER_DX_PROC
Problem List Diagnosis
        Active Problem                          DX|PROB:ACTIVE
PROBLEM_LIST
        Deleted Problem                         DX|PROB:DELETED
PROBLEM_LIST
        Resolved Problem                        DX|PROB:RESOLVED
PROBLEM_LIST
Professional Diagnosis
        Primary Professional Diagnosis          DX|PROF:PRIMARY
ARPB_TRANSACTIONS
        Secondary Professional Diagnosis        DX|PROF:SECONDARY
ARPB_TRANSACTIONS