#160: reproducible GPC, CDM refresh at a critical mass of GPC sites (PMO
milestone 2.4)
-----------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  rwaitman         |       Owner:  dconnolly
     Type:  enhancement      |      Status:  reopened
 Blocking:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------
Changes (by dconnolly):

 * cc: dconnolly, ngraham, jsteinmetz, susandm (removed)
 * cc: gpc-dev@… (added)
 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>
 * milestone:  drn-basic-query => data-domains3

Comment:

 As of May (ticket:240#comment:6), I had planned to use the data
 characterization queries (#240) to evaluate remaining gaps in our shared
 CDM ETL (#145, [https://bitbucket.org/gpcnetwork/gpc-pcornet-cdm gpc-
 pcornet-cdm]).

 As UNMC wraps up work on data characterization queries (#240), their
 annotated data dictionary does not show those gaps (e.g.
 diagnosis.dx_source). But their site is not using the shared GPC approach,
 so it's not clear how or whether their approach to addressing these gaps
 would apply to other sites.

 Meahwhile, SCILHS provides, along with their ontology (which we're
 exploring; see ticket:191#comment:7, #347), CDM ETL code (private
 communication from Jeff Klann, June 20, 2015) which may well address these
 gaps in a shareable fashion.

--
Ticket URL:
<http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/160#comment:19>