All,

I reloaded our ontology here at MCW on Monday , It seemed to go well via
phpPgAdmin, but Now I can’t browse our ontology without a “database error”
coming back .

From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on behalf of "Klann, Jeffrey
G." <jeff.kl...@mgh.harvard.edu>
Date: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 10:37 PM
To: "gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu" <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>,
"jay.peder...@unmc.edu" <jay.peder...@unmc.edu>, "campb...@unmc.edu"
<campb...@unmc.edu>, "huhick...@nebraskamed.com" <huhick...@nebraskamed.com>,
"dconno...@kumc.edu" <dconno...@kumc.edu>, "rwait...@kumc.edu"
<rwait...@kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: [gpc-informatics] #280: Medication ontology orgainzed by ingredient

It is *extremely* slow to browse. Can you check your indexes? I’d like to
explore your hard work but it’s unusable right now.

( I tried a few random other trees and they were also unbrowsably-slow. Is
there an epidemic of bad indexes on babel? )

Thanks,

Jeffrey Klann, PhD

Instructor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School

Instructor in Investigation, Massachusetts General Hospital

On 4/11/17, 12:00 PM, "GPC Informatics"