From: Gpc-dev [gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] on behalf of Sravani Chandaka
[schand...@kumc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2019 10:40 AM
To: GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Subject: PCORI_PMP_WP001 report for PCORI final report submission

Hi gpc-dev,
You may have turned around the query results for the query pcori_pmp_wp001
(pcori_pmp_wp001_nsd3_v01_2019) that the PCORnet DRN OC  sent on 03/21/2019.
KUMC needs one of the pdf reports titled ‘pcoriwp1r01_report’ from the drnoc
folder to consolidate the GPC site counts to submit the final report for PCORI.
Please use the survey link<https://redcap.gpcnetwork.org/surveys/?s=78CR8HDNYX>
to upload the report. Also, please note that Hillary Sandoval needs the reports
from all the sites by 05/24/2019. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Sravani Chandaka
Clinical Informatics Analyst
University of Kansas Medical Center