From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> On Behalf Of Hillary Sandoval
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:31 AM
To: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>; Sravani Chandaka <schand...@kumc.edu>;
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Subject: RE: PCORI_PMP_WP001 report for PCORI final report submission

Non-UNMC email
Hi Dan,

I think we are still missing Nebraska - they were going to have to do theirs a
bit differently but I'd like to know the status of that as I was going to
aggregate numbers for the report tomorrow.

I think we have everyone else we need. Since it is for the Phase II final
report I am going to say we do not need responses from the three new sites. We
will just use the 9 sites remaining from Phase II.

Thanks,
Hillary