From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of
Mudgapalli, Ashok
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:35 AM
To: Hillary Sandoval <hsando...@kumc.edu>; Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>;
Sravani Chandaka <schand...@kumc.edu>; GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Cc: Research Informatics Group, UNMC <researchinformat...@unmc.edu>
Subject: RE: PCORI_PMP_WP001 report for PCORI final report submission

I have submitted for UNMC (while ago).
[cid:image001.png@01D516D2.2C07A760]
Are you looking for something else?
Thanks.

Ashok Mudgapalli
Research IT Office
(402-559-9072)

From: Gpc-dev
<gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu<mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu>>
On Behalf Of Hillary Sandoval
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:31 AM
To: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu<mailto:dconno...@kumc.edu>>; Sravani
Chandaka <schand...@kumc.edu<mailto:schand...@kumc.edu>>;
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU<mailto:GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU>

Non-UNMC email
Hi Dan,

I think we are still missing Nebraska - they were going to have to do theirs a
bit differently but I'd like to know the status of that as I was going to
aggregate numbers for the report tomorrow.

I think we have everyone else we need. Since it is for the Phase II final
report I am going to say we do not need responses from the three new sites. We
will just use the 9 sites remaining from Phase II.

Thanks,
Hillary