On 7/13/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

On 7/13/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you think about the JCR suprojects ? Are we move them outside
the
> Graffito project ?

What would be the main reason for keeping the JCR subprojects in
Graffito? There's at least the JCR module in Spring that seems to
offer similar functionality.

As you can see,  our Spring support is based on the JCR module.

Would it make sense to merge efforts
(licensing questions aside)? There are also people in the Jackrabbit
community who'd likely be interested in the JCR mapping tool but I
think that at least at the moment it is perceived as being closely
tied to Graffito.

What do you suggest ? Create a new "incubator" project ?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]