Personally I think it is wise to collaborate with the
Spring community and the Jetspeed community and
see if ressources can be shared. Graffto, Spring, Jetspeed
would be a strong team.

Best regards,
Marky

Alexandru Popescu schrieb:
I would really like to see this happening. I have been in contact with
Costin Leau, project lead of springmodules, for a long time and we
chatted about the possibility to unify the support for JCR. However,
Costin doesn't agree to much with some of the decissions taken for JCR
mapping solution (and for some points I agree with him).

IMO the first step would be to create a new "independent" life for JCR
mapping tool. Than if it grows normally, we can speak again with
Springmodules and look for the unification.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

On 7/13/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On 7/13/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you think about the JCR suprojects ? Are we move them outside the
> Graffito project ?

What would be the main reason for keeping the JCR subprojects in
Graffito? There's at least the JCR module in Spring that seems to
offer similar functionality. Would it make sense to merge efforts
(licensing questions aside)? There are also people in the Jackrabbit
community who'd likely be interested in the JCR mapping tool but I
think that at least at the moment it is perceived as being closely
tied to Graffito.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Task: Managing Director, Product & Strategy

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30