Hi,

On 7/13/06, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm just wondering about your access right to the project.
Do you have time to commit some changes in order to help us ?

I'd be happy to have commit access, and I figure I'd get that
automatically by virtue of becoming a mentor. Raphaël, will you ask
the Incubator PMC to get me included as a Graffito mentor, or should I
drive the process myself?

Until that I can work by sending patches to Jira as a normal contributor.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Yukatan - http://yukatan.fi/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]