I'm testing a possible solution to compiling the wx vdigit on OSX, but I can't figure out how to start it.

In the wx gui, Vector->Develop vector map->Digitize vector map runs the TclTk v.digit, not the wxpython digitizer. I have my vdigit test built and it looks like it's installed (etc/wxpython/vdigit/ _grass6_wxvdigit.so and grass6_wxvdigit.py). I don't see anything in bin/ or scripts/ that looks like it might run vdigit.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin