Hello Markus,
well - let's wait for other developer input (especially - do 6.4 has
to be last stable 6.x release).

I forgot about that include/VERSION file. Doh.
My idea was really simple - just create develbranch_6 tag called
6.3.9x and make only one change in that tag - include/VERSION. Test,
release. No branching, backporting. When we will receive feedback
about current develbranch_6 state, we can decide if it's ready to
become 6.4 (stable), or there are some areas that need to be worked
on. 6.3.0 was really good idea and worked well, still IMHO we need
more 6.3-like releases between our stable versions.

Others - don't waste time by pointing places where I'm wrong. Please,
give ideas how to avoid those looong times between releases. Thanks!

Maris.