On Mar 30, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Martin Landa wrote:

Hi,

2009/3/30 Michael Barton <michael.bar...@asu.edu>:
I just did an svn update from trunk and tried to configure GRASS 7 prior to compiling. I'm using the same configure string that worked successfully 48 hours ago. But configure failed with an geos-config error (below). Is this a
bug, or do I need to change my config string to something different?

recently geos supported was added, so you need to install GEOS library
or configure with --with-geos=no.

M.

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa

This doesn't work either, nor does --without-geos.

There seems to be something broken here.

Michael