Nick and Daniel,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did manage to get it to run after playing with some of the variables. If I used the default values for "sample" and "min_size" it worked. Unfortunately the default values are less than ideal. I think the main problem is with the "sample" parameter. When I enter "sample=5,5" I assume that every fifth pixel from every fifth line is being sampled for use in calculating the cluster statistics. This is apparently too many samples for i.cluster to handle. If I use "sample=100,100" the program works as expected (more or less). I have a feeling that the sample array is not able to handle a large number of samples.

Thanks again,

Ned