Hi

I have a raster which has very large cell values (>10^10) which I can not store in the grid directly. Therefore I have at the moment category values of 1-6 and 1 represents 10^10. As I want to use mapcalc with these values, I want to use labels to store the large numbers in, but as I have to do it for a large number of maps (which are generated during simulations) I can't do it manually by using r.support interactively.

Therefore my question: is there a way to either store the values in the grid cell itself instead of the category value or if not, how can I create these labels non-interactively?

Thanks for your help,

Rainer