Oh, I haven't thought about caching issues. Have reset the config and tried
another browser and even emptied its cache before hand.
=> http://pastebin.com/puPzwEN1
Problem still persists as above.

Btw. I had downloaded your alpha5 appliance and converted the VMDK into a
Proxmox compatible format and tested it successfully but with the release
of your beta I decided that I prefer running this inside a LXC container
and I also read that you advise not to use the appliance on a public server
as it apparently exposes different ports to the internet which are not
secured.