ramachandran,

i already publicly apologised for the "threatening" mail I wrote, and said
that was a sudden expression of anger. i do not defend my action. And
anybody would know that I did not mean it when i said "i will send you abuse
mails". You are simply flattering yourself. I sent such a mail also because
I did not want a discussion/dialogue with YOU.

Go on citing these things as the evidences of an "anti-communist alliance"
(thathvajnanees, journalists, academicians... as you think) in Kerala. But
if you want to see the real 'anti-communist forces', go to chengara..

green salam