what is ininuating in ahmed's mail?  did his questions imply any offense to
eradicate the space of dialogue (even with the person who support
intellectually the brutal killings and other violence)?  did he put forward
any criterion to engage in discussion like ramachandran does? ramachandran's
clear criterion for a discussion presupposes the cpim oriented space, where
he can abundantly entertain the same thinking party supporters and never
want to engage in a space of 'others'.

no problem in his 'personal' choice.

frankly, i cudnt read the linked blog. i  dont know if it is some font
problem. from others' mails here i came to know that ramchandran was
restating the same cpim views alleging the people struggles cia backed and
are meant to thwart cpim's greater 'anti-imperialist' politics.

who other than cpimists can engage in a dialogue with them when they still
repeat the same baseless cia backing!!!?

what is wrong in exposing (the self)? mind if it is ugly..