Ref to Abdul rasheed's general comments on "confusion" creation.. not on
"hot dog", which is only regerttable error.
......the only one who are not "confucious" are Abdul Rasheed and Co.
Strange wisdom!! I must say. Really to be appreciated.
Since you are "endowed" with specially made early 20th century framework of
Leninism, everything can be flitered to "anti-communist" tirades of media.
For almost, 75 years  erstwhile Soviet Union was "spreading" the democratic
deficit within the country as US-Capitalist media creation. Finally, all the
"confuscious" became zen buddhist one fine day after the fall of the empire.

Prior to the fall of erstwhile Soviet Union, EMS, yours dialectcial
theoritician applied formal logic and teased at those said the SU is going
to non-existence.
You must be rememebering what EMS said: Can humans return to Ape? On SU
turning capitlaist!!
I can understand you and your co mocking at others but why should you fool
yourself and how long would you continue to do that?