*damaodar prasad *
**
*You are partially blind - that is your problem. *
**
*When about 74 common people (workers of CPI-M and their family
members)were killed in Lalgat in WB, nobody shed here any tears
(Damodar
was sleeping) Nobody were worried about the loss of their families. Nobody
wrote long artcles about it. *
**
*When maoists brought under their contral a region of a state, using AK-47
guns and bombs, nobody find wrong in it. When hundreds of families left from
Lalghat, nobody feel sad on it. For them, it was normal things. *
****
*But when the govt took strong action against these anti-state elements,
everybody start to cry on behalf of 'human rights' *
**
*Damodar, search and search about the priorities of issues - but take care,
to find out anti-left issues to be discussed. *
**
*Congress and BJP are the biggest rights in the country and only CPI-M, CPI,
RSP are wrongs. *

*best of luck*
*regards *
*Rasheed *