Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza a écrit :
1- Add a new command "rates" and a new item  to the   "Add" menu (for time
series), which computes Y/Y(-1)-1.
It's a very good idea.
Some time ago I had to handle data from World Development Indicators (WB) and
computed the growth rates over a period by script (and loops). It will be great
if Gretl could do the same by a build-in command, using WB's method (log
regression on time).
By the way, how can I add a trend to a white noise ? I guess by "genr y =
normal()  + time" ???? And what about a seasonal trend ?

Best,
Artur

 Stockage illimité de vos mails avec Yahoo! Mail. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !