Hi all,
I've recently added to the server function 3 functions named Levene,
Bartlett and Variance, they all do variance tests to check if the variance
is equal between groups of the variable categorized against an other
variable. I would like some input about the functions per se, I'm not a
great programmer so perhaps the functions is doing something it shouldn't or
it can do thing in a more optimal way.

The third function (Variance) has the Bartlett and Levene functions, but I
don't know how to "erease" the first to function of the server. Anyway, I
just wrote to let you know about the function and that I need some testers,
and input about how well those functions do their job.

--
Marcos Larios Santa Rosa