Hi guys,

I am using GRETL for my econometric analysis, which relies on gnu plot for any
kind of graphic visualisation e.g. graphs/distributions etc.
I already worked in the past with gretl and it was working perfectly. Suddenly,
today when i tried to graph something the software told me:

“ Gnuplot is broken or too old: must be >= version 5.0 “

I downloaded the new version of gnu plot for mac (which, by the way, should
already be included in the gretl package, as the guide suggests) but I am not
able to install it.
I tried to download other versions of both gretl and gnuplot but nothing
changes.

I am really confused, I don’t know what else to try and I really need to get
this analysis done.

Hope you could direct me on the right path.
Thank you in advance.
Val