Dear Allin

You are right. zh_TW is the default language setting for Traditional
Chinese in Windows 2000 and XP. I found that my translation of the
gretl,po can work in Windows with the font "MS Gothic" without "set
LANG=zh_TW" and with the fonts "free mono" or "monospace." in Ubuntu
7.x and 8.x.

It will be very great if you can make the default fixed font under
Windows and Ubuntu as I tested above. I am sending you the po file I
have now in a separate private mail for the current PO version. It
will be good if you can give me the CVS access so I am able to update
the file myself for the future.

Yi-Nung Yang

PS: I also built a simple web page in order to promote the great
software "gretl." Thanks for you and others great contributions.
http://yaya.it.cycu.edu.tw/gretl/