On Thu, 5 Nov 2009, yinung at Gmail wrote:

> I tried the suggested gnuplot command and both of them work fine.
> However, I found a potential "bug.'
>
> For example, I run the following script:
>
> open djclose
> figure1 <- gnuplot djclose {set arrow from 1985,graph 0 to 1985,graph
> 1 nohead;} --with-lines --time-series
>
> It works. But if I run
> "figure 1" <- gnuplot djclose {set arrow from 1985,graph 0 to
> 1985,graph 1 nohead;} --with-lines --time-series
>
> I got an error: "Command has insufficient arguments"

Both of these work for me, if I correct them to follow the syntax
specified in "help gnuplot": "following the specification of the
variables to be plotted and the option flag (if any), you may add
literal gnuplot commands".

"figure 1" <- gnuplot djclose --with-lines --time-series \
{set arrow from 1985,graph 0 to 1985,graph 1 nohead;}

Allin Cottrell