El 28/09/15 a las 22:40, Pedro Bação escribió:
> Some time ago I came across a similar problem when using this function
> for a class. At the time I made a note to myself saying that the
> problem was in the definition of lobs, which I changed to:
>    scalar lobs=lastobs(y)
> I hope this helps

Yes, I detected this problem some months ago and included some changes
for treating with missing observations as well.

With respect to Raul problem, apart from the change in line

series yh1= (0.85*y<= $yhat && $yhat <=1.15*y) ? $yhat : y

to:

series yh1= $yhat

which I commented yesterday, I see that the differences in calculations
between Raul's excel functions and this package was because of the
different initial observations. As recently reported for the 'movavg'
command (exponential moving average) I was also ignoring the first
observation of the series. I have corrected this and committed the
change (It is in the staging area until Allin aproval:
http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/gretl/staging_fnfiles/).Now the results are
the same.

I also think we need more flexibility for the initial conditions, I will
work on this.

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)