On Sun, 26 Jul 2020, Sven Schreiber wrote:

Am 25.07.2020 um 01:23 schrieb Cottrell, Allin:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 6:25 PM Sven Schreiber <sveto...@gmx.net> wrote:
Am 24.07.2020 um 19:27 schrieb Allin Cottrell:
Hello all,

We're close to releasing gretl 2020c, and today's snapshots (2020-07-24)
are in effect "release candidates". So if you have time to do any
testing that would be appreciated. I'm not going to make any changes to
the "master" sources other than bug fixes before the release.
Thanks Allin, are translation updates still possible?
Certainly, glad to receive updated translations for the next week or so.

Thanks, I'm going to update the German translation in a minute.

A remaining question concerns the strings with "condition indices" or
"associated with cond" etc. Could somebody please clarify the context here?

It's to do with the bkw function.

Allin