On Thu, 30 Jul 2020, Cristián Arturo Ducoing Ruiz wrote:

Dear Allin,

The problems disappeared after a reset, a re-installation of Gretl and some
minor adjustments.
I have tested structural change, Kapetanios and TRAMO and everything normal

Best and thank you for your help!

OK, glad to hear it! Thanks for updating us.

Allin

El jue., 30 jul. 2020 a las 1:24, Allin Cottrell (<cottr...@wfu.edu>)