On Wed, 29 Jul 2020, Cristián Arturo Ducoing Ruiz wrote:

I'm using the current snapshot in Windows 10 and I have been experimenting
with frequent crashes, especially when I have more than 3-4 gretl windows
open.  The last one was using the *structural break *package.

Any clues?

Thanks for the report, Cristián, but you'll have to be more specific about what you did that led to a crash -- a specific "recipe" for a crash, if you will -- for us to figure out what's wrong.

If we can reproduce a crash then generally we can fix it quickly. If we don't know how it came about and cannot reproduce it, we remain in the dark.

Allin